9.6.09

What does Green Conundrum Mean?

Green Conundrum... can not be defined by any terms simply. It is more of a feeling, a place in my life where I realize how happy I am when I get to run through the woods or watch the sunset. It is sharing with others that life is more than just work, school, and money. It's more than material possessions and status. Life is nature and nature is the purest element you will ever discover. Nature is honest and innocent, yet many do it an injustice by taking it for granted.

Green Conundrum is pulling my stories from the time I realized how amazing such simplicity can be, through all my adventures and into the times when people (even a tree hugger like me) can lose sight of what is important. It is finding a balance between what one has to do in life and what one wants to do in life and hopefully, one day, combining the two... We all strive to be happy and successful, or just plain happy. The more I experience life the more I know I am happiest in nature, sleeping in a tent with no pillow or climbing a tree barefoot because you get more grip, and knowing that if I tomorrow had no home I could survive. Also with more experience, I find myself being caught in a web of "this is what you are supposed to do." I am a free spirit and this page will hopefully be my reflective spot to remember my true soul, and a spot where others can draw inspiration or insight.

I promise nothing, but guarantee honesty, reality and my sense of perception. I may not always be 100% correct, but I am still learning and look forward to learning from others, for what good is a world without opinion or openness to something different?

1 comment:

  1. love the green conundrum, and if we had no home tomorrow, i would want to be with you to ensure i survive as well. :)

    ReplyDelete